Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

Das Forum von www.standard-gutbrod.de

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 3 Antworten
und wurde 944 mal aufgerufen
 Technik Standard Motorräder
selgarf Offline

Standard Gutbrod Anfänger

06.11.2014 10:38
Standard bt 600 Gebel problem - HELP Antworten

Standard bt 600 Gebel problem - HELP

Hi

I'm working at Bt 600 (I think so)

Ive got non correct front Fork from RMW Motorcycle

But my freind foun for me Standard Gebel type.
Please help me to know if it is correct for my type or will be better then mine. Is it worthy to change?

Thanx for help
Sebastian from Poland

derDennis Offline

Standard Gutbrod Profi

06.11.2014 11:30
#2 RE: Standard bt 600 Gebel problem - HELP Antworten

Hello Sebastian, your bike is a Standard CT500 (1C9K11) or CT600 (1C13K), built in 1932. You have no BT! The Black Castle fork is the right one for your Standard, it is absolutely necessary to replace the fork. At the C- Model, the Castle fork belongs. You have the wrong stand, the C- model has the stand in the middle and not at the rear wheel position and some add-on parts are wrong, but otherwise very nice motorcycle. Look at this picture and you can see a proper 32er CT.

Foto einer 32er CT500

and that should also help you

Standard Ersatzteilkatalog 4 für Volksmodelle 1930 Typen CT350, 500, 600 und CS 500

If you have questions, please just ask, we help you further.

Many greetings and welcome here in the standard forum

Dennis

Gast
06.11.2014 18:40
#3 RE: Standard bt 600 Gebel problem - HELP Antworten

Du hast eine CT 600. Da gehört eine Brough-Gabel rein, meiner Meinung nach. Gruß Rene`.

selgarf Offline

Standard Gutbrod Anfänger

14.11.2014 19:21
#4 RE: Standard bt 600 Gebel problem - HELP Antworten

Thank you for your help.

Unfortunately, the seller pulled out of the desire of sale Castle to standard, what i found.
So, still need help.
This time, the search for this part of the motorcycle.
Maybe someone on this forum would be up for sale such suspension.
Possible is also a exchange for it that I have - with the option of payment from my side.
I also have a pair of redundant parts of Standard Rex.

My knowledge may be helpful for you at the other bikes that I have in my collection:
BMW, TWN TRIUMPH, Victoria, DKW, TIZ am 600, P&M Panther, and all of Polish (Sokol, SHL, Junak, WFM, WSK).

Greetings from Poland
Sebastian Zonik

AT 500 »»
 Sprung  

Willkommen beim Oldtimer Forum von www.standard-gutbrod.de
Dies ist ein kostenloses Forum, das alleinig der Erhaltung und Pflege von Standard und Gutbrod Fahrzeugen und der Kommunikation der Fans dieser Marken untereinander dienen soll. Gäste können alle Beiträge lesen und beantworten, aber keine eigenen Themen erstellen. Die volle Funktionalität steht nur Mitgliedern zur Verfügung, die sich vorher mit Ihrer e-mail Adresse kostenlos angemeldet und den Link in der Bestätigungs e-mail angeklickt haben. Die Anmeldungsdaten werden beim Host des Forums gespeichert und nicht für Werbung oder ähnliche Zwecke verwendet. ACHTUNG! Das Einstellen von Bildern (Fotos, Screenshots...), die nicht nachweislich selbst erstellt, vom Urheberrechtsinhaber freigegeben oder frei von Rechten Dritter sind, ist ausdrücklich untersagt. Das Einstellen politischer oder sittenwidriger Inhalte ist ebenfalls untersagt. Der Betreiber des Forums ist nicht verantwortlich für den Inhalt von verlinkten Seiten!

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz